Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Preparing to leave Ohio

So the past few weeks have been rough, but a path is finally clearing and I am figuring out what sort of work I need to produce in order to get a job. I am working on some illustrations that I can use for graphic design and I am actually having a lot of fun with it!
This piece was just a drawing in my sketchbook that I showed to several people who laughed and really liked it, so I created a use for it, and finished it in photoshop (my savior!). So now I can add Deer Valley Wine to my portfolio, even if I completely made it up...









































After I made the wine label, I created two possible ads for the brand. I did everything myself (wow!) from taking a photo of a wine bottle, to drinking all of the wine inside... which I guess wasn't necessary, but very helpful to my mood.

more to come!

1 comment: