Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Illustrating Avery Anthology 6


Well, somehow the Universe has shown me some pity, the lowly artist that I am, and has led the editors of New York-based Avery Anthology to my work and offered me a freelance job because they really love my art! It is so nice to hear that, really its almost a joke. I have a lot of work to do, as I am supposed to illustrate a piece for each corresponding contemporary fiction short-story... and they usually publish twelve. Oh, and the reeeeaaally funny part is that they want it by August. Well, I'm trying my hardest to get it all done that's for sure. I doubt I will be sleeping much this next month, since I'm sort of nuts and can't do anything that is easy. Wish me luck, or better yet, send me a good amount of crack so I can bust this out in like, three weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Baby, I could not be more proud of you. Keep it up and remember all the little people on your way up.

    ReplyDelete